There is absolutely no limit to how delicious and appetizing you can make a given dish by using various ingredients. There is little dispute on the fact that you always use fresh produce when it comes to cooking your food and that says it all.
Here’re what you will-Main Ingredients
1 pound shredded chicken breast
1/2 cup peanut butter (make sure it has a creamy texture)
2 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 cup coconut milk
2 tbsp. Soy sauce
1/4 cup red curry paste
2 tbsp peanut oil
2 tsp smoked paprika
Peanuts & cilantro for serving
1 packet of A-Sha Dry Noodles
Apart from the ingredients mentioned above, you need to add spices like grated ginger and minced garlic. You can also add veggies like sweet potato, finely chopped red peppers, and thinly sliced cremini mushrooms, etc. Pick your favorites!
Now Take A Look At Cooking Instructions
- Take a large skillet and heat some peanut oil in it so that you can cook chicken in it. Add chicken to the skillet and cook it for at least seven to eight minutes or until it turns golden brown. Make sure that that you stir chicken at least two to three times while cooking it. Once cooked, shift the chicken to a plate.
- After removing the chicken from the skillet, you can add some oil it again and add ginger and garlic and stir them until they become a little brown.
- Add the thinly sliced red peppers and sweet potato in the skillet and cook them until they become tender.
- The next thing that you need to do is add mushrooms and let them cook for at least five minutes. Put smoked paprika as well as the curry paste in the skillet and stir the whole thing in such a way that veggies get coated with them properly.
- Meanwhile, you can heat some water in a pot to boil noodles. Once noodles are cooked, put them in a strainer to remove the water.
- Side by side, you can heat the chicken broth in your microwave and add some peanut butter to it.
- The next thing that you need to do is, add the chicken to the skillet and stir it so that it’s combined appropriately with the veggies. Then add chicken broth, soy sauce, coconut milk, fish sauce, and peanut butter in the skillet.
- After the peanut butter is blended with the soup, you need to add cooked noodles, brown sugar, and lime juice in the skillet and allow it cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the soup immediately after garnishing it with the Peanuts & cilantro