Indian weddings are a grand affair with many traditional ceremonies. The entire family along with distant relatives participate in these ceremonies. On one hand, these weddings are truly enjoyable but on the other, they can also bring a few problems. Therefore, it becomes essential to deal with these problems efficiently to “save” one’s big day. Since the wedding day is the most important day for the bride and the groom, it is important to ensure that everything is well-organized and all the issues faced are resolved efficiently.
Let us discuss some of the most common issues faced during big fat Indian weddings along with their solutions
Selecting a venue
- When planning for the wedding day, the first thing to be done is selecting a proper venue for the wedding. The venue serves as the stage for the big day, and therefore it is advisable to carefully assess all the factors while selecting the venue.
- From wedding halls, open-air lawns to luxurious hotels, there are a lot of wonderful venues that you can choose from for your big day.
- If your wedding day is during the rainy season, it is recommended to avoid open-air locations. Instead, you may opt for a hotel or a wedding hall.
- While selecting the wedding venue, do not forget to make a note of the overtime charges, space issues, and parking concerns. Since booking a luxurious venue can cost a hefty amount, you can consider availing a wedding loan for the same.
- With leading financial institutions, you can avail a personal loan for wedding in a hassle-free manner from the comfort of your home.
Choosing the date
- Choosing a specific date for your wedding day can be an overwhelming experience. You should choose a date that fits in your schedule as well as the schedules of your loved ones.
- You should also consider other factors like season, availability, and budget while choosing the date for your wedding day.
Deciding the guest list
- Indian weddings are almost like a family reunion and therefore, deciding the guest list is an important part of the wedding planning. However, couples often face the dilemma of whom to invite to the wedding and whom to politely decline.
- Since the number of guests arriving at the wedding may impact the overall budget of the wedding, it is essential to carefully plan and finalize the guest list.
Deciding the budget
- Indians weddings are an expensive affair. You need to take care of numerous wedding expenses such as venue booking, decoration, apparel, jewelry, catering, accommodation of guests, etc.
- It may become difficult to manage all these expenses with your savings. Therefore, you can consider availing a marriage loan.
- With the help of leading financial institutions and online lenders, you can avail an instant personal loan. Though a personal loan provides immediate cash, it has to be repaid in the future. Therefore, you should carefully analyze your repayment capacity and borrow a loan amount that you can easily repay on time.
Now that you are aware of the most common wedding problems, ensure to make a note of all of these to avoid any inconvenience in the later stage. Also consider other reasons for personal loans as to why people consider availing a personal loan.