Indian Army BSC Nursing offers admission for female candidates to 4 years nursing by Indian Army which will commence in July or August, 2017 at colleges of Nursing and 3 years Diploma in Indian Army General Nursing and Midwifery course which commences in September, 2017 at School Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals
Selection will be done on the basis of merit cum choice, subject to vacancy in each college or school. Selected candidates have to execute an agreement to serve in Military Nursing Service for 5 years. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be granted with permanent or short term service commission in the Military Nursing Service. They shall be refunded with the entire cost of training in the event of withdrawal from the course or termination of training or refusal to accept the training. During the training, the candidates will be provided with the free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend
- Female candidates who are unmarried or divorcee or legally separated or widow can apply for this entrance exam
- The nationality of the candidate is required to be Indian
- Expected date of birth of candidates should be in between 1st August, 1991 to 31st July, 1999
- Candidates are required to have cleared 12th class from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects and English as well in first attempt with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and no other candidates except mentioned above will be allowed to appear for this entrance exam
- Candidates appearing in final year of the qualifying exam can also apply for the entrance exam provisionally.
- Candidates are required to be medically fit as per the standards laid down by armed forces. Minimum height of the candidates should not be less than 148 cm
Eligible candidates are called for objective type written test of 90 minutes which covers topics from English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence which is likely to be held in February, 2017. Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of merit. Final selection will be done based on combined merit of written test and interview and medical fitness as well.
After the interview, the selected candidates will appear for the medical examination before a special medical board. Candidates will be declared fit or unfit after this examination
Written Examination Centers-
Bangalore, Chennai, Chandimandir, Danapur, Dehradun, Guwahati, Delhi, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jammu, Kolkata, Kochi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Secunderabad, Ezhimala, Wellington, Thiruvananthapuram.
If the number of the candidates opting for a center exceeds or more than the capacity of the center, than the candidates will be allotted with the center of their second or third choice or any one of the above mentioned as per the feasibility. No request for the change of exam center will be entertained later on
The result of BSc Nursing entrance exam will be declared within one month of the examination and candidates clearing the entrance exam will be called for interview.
For more information and updates related to BSc Nursing, you can visit www.motachashma.com