Valentine’s Day is coming soon, sending a bunch of fresh flowers and a chocolate cake is considered as best gifts for this season. It is a mark of your love and affection for your loved ones.
Chocolate cake is a nice gift with which you can impress a girl. The bonus point about gifting chocolate is that you can write cute little messages on the cake like ‘will you be my Valentine,’ ‘my heart beats for you’ etc. Online cake delivery in Neemrana has some of the best cake options which can get delivered at your address.
There won’t be anybody who does not like the fresh fragrance of flowers. When you add fragrance with the vibrant colors of the flowers, it makes the perfect gift for your lover. However, there are few things which you must keep in mind while gifting flowers to your girlfriend. Take a look at the below points before you buy flowers: –
Things to be considered when gifting flowers
- Colour of flowers: First and foremost, on the list is the color of flowers. It is important to give a thought to the color of flowers in the bouquet especially if it is a single colored bouquet. Some colors have some meaning, and it denotes certain emotions. Here are some examples
- Pink: Gratitude and joy
- Red: Romantic, love, lust
- Yellow: Friendship
- White: Peace and innocence
- e. Dark crimson rose: Funeral purpose
- f. Orange: shows attraction
- Flowers and other gifts: You can also think about adding other gifts along with the bouquet of a teddy bear, chocolates, jewelry, etc.
- Add more flowers and fewer leaves: It should be a flower bouquet, not a leaf bouquet. Make sure that flowers are highlighted and enough in numbers for the bouquet to look elegant. Some of the flower shops add more green leaves than required so that they can make more profit. Make sure to have more flowers and fewer leaves or other fillers in the bouquet.
- The Timing: Flower bouquet or basket is something that can be gifted at any point in time. The only thing you need to make sure is that the flowers remain fresh when you are gifting it.
- Easy on your pocket: Bouquets are available in all sizes and varieties. Certain flowers can be very expensive. If you are budget conscious make sure to buy flowers that comparatively less expensive. You can also reduce the size of the bouquet to save money.
- Convey your message: Don’t forget to add your message card to the bouquet. You can also write little love messages on these cards along with your name especially if you are sending the bouquet and not gifting it directly.
Online flower delivery in Jaipur offers a good variety of flower bouquet for any occasions. If you are trying to impress someone, better buy flowers from a professional florist who knows the business. Bouquet-making is an art, and there are lots of efforts and details which goes into making a perfect bouquet.