One of the most popular tour destinations of Himachal Pradesh is Shimla. Then comes Manali. Though, now a days it is quite unclear which one attracts more tourists throughout the year. The city of Shimla happens to be the capital of Himachal Pradesh which is famous for the beautiful natural scenario that surround this place. Manali is impulse, the snow-capped mountains, the chilly weather, the smell of the hills and the nearby villages- everything is distinct of this city!
If you are up for making a successful Shimla Manali tour plan, make sure your plan includes these following places of these two cities. Keep reading.
- Jogni Waterfalls: This beautiful waterfall is located just 3km away from the Manali market and is quite a place to satiate your hunger for natural beauty. The trek will last for 20 minutes throughout which time you will get to see the pick of Rohtang Pass and the gush of Beas River passing by. Check out the small stream, the deodar and pine forests, and the natural beauty of this place. This can well be an awesome experience for you!
- Bhrigu Lake: located 43km away from the city of Manali, this lake is one of the most popular tour destinations of Manali where the nature lovers and the tourists come to witness the simple pleasure of nature along with the crystal clear blue water of this lake. The lake is surrounded by the pine trees and is a perfect weekend getaway from Manali. Do visit this place and check out the trekking escapade that you will have to embark on to reach this lake.
- Hadimba Temple: On one side of Manali, there is this famous Hadimba Temple which attracts thousands of tourists and nature lovers on their trip to Manali. The ancient temple along with the towering Deodar trees and the sprawling greenery of the surrounding park is something you must not miss on your trip to Manali.
- Kufri: This place is located some 19km away from the city of Shimla is one of the most famous tour destinations of Shimla. The breathtaking view of snow-clad hills from Kufri is something that will entice everyone to go twice to this place. Do visit this place and do try your hand in skiing and hiking at this place!
- Jakhoo Hill: The topmost place of Shimla, the serene Jakhoo Hill is a place which attracts people who want to stay away from the din and bustle of city life for a while. The newly built Hanuman Mandir at the top along with the Jakhoo Temple is something you must not miss. Check out the calming nature of this place.
- Kiala Forest: Kiala Forest is located at the Kothkai valley of Shimla and is famous for the lush greenery and various indigenous animals that live here. Do visit this place, you will be mesmerized with the greenery!
Check out the tour packages in Shimla Manali and pack your bags now! Time to hit the road has come!