Basic Computer Application (BCA) is a 3 years degree course and one of the standard choices of the students who wants to build their career in computer application. The course is designed to include the basic architecture of computer and various specialized subjects like networking database etc in order to introduce to different horizon of computer application.
Career Option After BCA:-
- Higher Studies: – After completing BCA students can go for Master degree course which will help more in getting a good job with a better salary. You can choose from various courses, few are:-
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MCM (Master Degree in Computer Management)
- MIM (Master in Management / MSc in Management)
- Sc IT
- PGDCA (Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Applications )
- Mass Communication Courses
- Job: – Students who wishes to join job after completing BCA can apply for any IT related posts like programming, software developing, designing, software testing etc. You need to choose the city wisely where you want to join.
- Earn while Learn: – This is the era of job and education. Lot of people continues their study while doing job as nowadays you have the option of distance learning courses. So to make your profile stronger you can do master degree course while doing your job.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
The eligibility criteria for pursuing BCA are mostly same in all over the country, some conditions may differ as few institutes prefer physic and chemistry in 12th standard and some has a mandatory condition of mathematics in higher secondary examination. Few of the general criteria’s are:-
- Candidate must have complete higher secondary examination or equivalent.
- Must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th, the percentage varies in different institutions.
- The candidate should have science subjects in higher secondary examination with Physics and Chemistry
- Most institute wants Mathematics during higher secondary examination
BCA Colleges in Delhi NCR
Delhi-NCR is the hub of numerous IT companies. So doing BCA from Delhi will definitely increase the chance like campus placements or walk in interviews. Due to this huge number of students comes to Delhi to get enrolled in top best BCA colleges in Delhi NCR.
Please find the details of some of the best BCA colleges:-
|Inmantec Institution||9818579220/ 8860122262||http://www.inmantec.edu/|
|SDM Institute of Distance Education||011-41015821, 08010368494||http://sdminstitute.org|
|Sehgal Institute Of Studies||011 64644545 , 011 45614077||http://www.siosindia.com|
|Shikshapeeth College Of Management And Technology||011 – 49393939||http://www.scmt.co.in|
|SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY STUDY CENTER||+91-011-22625065/66, 9818857877||http://niest.in|
|Siddhi Vinayak College Of Science & Hr. Education||011-32003205, 27427752||http://www.siddhi-vinayak.com|
|Sirifort College Of Computer Technology and Management||http://www.sirifort.com|
|SoftDot HI-Tech Educational & Training institute||47221111, 24601315, 24601316||http://www.softdoteducation.com|
|Sri Sai Group of Institutes||08826450202, 011 47537347||http://srisaigroup.in|
|Techware Institute of Technolog||9910227124 , 9310504044 , 011-64711171/72||http://www.twit.ind.in|
It is most important that before enrolling for BCA course in any institutes, candidates should do a proper cross check of few things like: –
- Infrastructure of the Institute
- Past Records
- Kind of coaching provided
- Hostel facility especially for students from other states
- Transport facility
- And the most important the placement and campus visit record.