The state bank of India can provide you various products, which can use for shopping, dining, traveling, and entertainment. With this product, you can experience extra reward points, milestone rewards, fuel surcharge waiver, balance transfer on EMI and more privileges.
Features and benefits of the SBI Unnati credit card
- On a spend of Rs 100 through this product, and get one reward point
- When you spend Rs 50,000 and more in a year, then receive a cashback of Rs 500
- For each of transactions worth between Rs 500 to Rs 3,000 and get 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- You can use your SBI Unnati credit card to make all utility bills
- No annual fee for first four years
- No annual add-on fee
What Are The Requirements Of The SBI Credit Card?
To experience the benefits of SBI Unnati credit card, you have to know eligibility, income and KYC part. These are the main factor which can give you a direct ticket for approval for SBI card Unnati.
Eligibility For SBI Card Unnati
- You should be between 18 to 65 years
- Any individual with a maximum fixed deposit of Rs 25,000 can apply
- A clear previous history
KYC For SBI Credit Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof and
- Recent passport size photograph
How Can You Apply For A SBI Credit Card?
The bank can provide you two options an online and offline. You can go with as per your comfortability. Just need to follow the steps.
Online Application Request
- Visit the official site
- Fill personal or professional information
- Upload KYC with recent passport size photograph
- Share registered email ID and mobile number
Offline Application Request
- Visit the nearest branch
- Fill the physical application with personal-professional details
- Share self-attested KYC with recent passport size photograph
- Registered email ID and mobile number
How To Make SBI Credit Card Payment?
In a busy schedule, it’s tough to make SBI credit card payment on time and maintain a CIBIL scoreboard high. The lenders can see and know the issues, that’s why provide you online and offline payment options. You can pick one as per your ease and never be late on a payment.
Online Payment Method
For online payment, you should register yourself and get own User ID and password. Visit the official site, fill your details, upload KYC with recent passport size photograph, share registered email ID and click on submit button. If you are a new customer should know for each banking service have alternative Unique ID and password. One ID for particularly one portal. You can login your selective site and make payment. The bank can provide you net banking, mobile banking, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT services. You can open any facility and pay bills before the due date.
Offline Payment Method
For offline SBI credit card payment, you have to visit the nearest bank branch and deposit the outstanding bills to the counter. You can pay bills by cash or cheque.
How Your Monthly Transactions Helpful To Balance The Limit And Expenses?
The bank can provide you the limit and watch your activities like payment, repayment, or payback credibility. You should maintain it for making a high CIBIL score otherwise cannot get a loan or other financial support in future. To check monthly transactions is a good habit so that you can view your loophole and try to control it.
What Is The Customer Care Service, How Can It Help?
Call on 1860 180 1290 toll-free number and share your feedback, complaints, or ask SBI unnati credit card related issues. The executives are in your service by 24*7. You can ask about features, benefits, cash back or any doubt. Their priority is you that’s why to try to give a prompt response.