For your every need, Kotak Mahindra Bank has a huge selection of a credit card and special services and benefits. Kotak credit card offers you lifestyle, shopping, corporate, dining, entertainment, and a lot more privileges. You can use your product for anything from the traveling to the emergency facility. Kotak Mahindra is one of the strongest financial backup banks in private sector, with this you can shop more, explore more and do whatever you want, but in a limit.
If you want all the benefits, then check online your capability as per bank’s norm. You need to focus on age eligibility and KYC part. You should be 18 years of age with a clear credit status. Your previous record can explain your payback, repayment and product utilization behavior. For KYC identity proof, address proof, and income proof need to submit along with these proof’s one recent passport size photograph is also required. For identity voter ID, passport, and Aadhaar. For address passport, driving license, and Aadhaar. And for income salary slip and income tax return. Your income show repayment, payment and paying bills credibility.
After matching all the KYC, you can apply now for Kotak credit card. You have two options an online and offline. For an offline, visit the nearest bank branch, fill the physical application form along with documents. For an online procedure, you have to visit the official site, fill your name, current-permanent address, upload documents, and registered email ID. For both, make sure shared information should correct.
If you want to know the exact place of your application, then download application tracker site from your smartphone. After that, paste application tracker site and registered mobile number, within a second your report in phone’s screen.
What Are The Beneficial Features They Can Offer You?
As we can explain you in earlier, they can give you privilege in the shopping, lifestyle, dining, and more places as per your requirement. That’s the reason explain you step by step variety of products benefits so that you can clarify which one you want.
- You can have free PVR movie ticket
- On every Rs 100 spent, you will get 3 * Reward points
- With this, you can get Reward points, discounts and more
- You can save 5% on apparel spends
- Bumper offer to get 8 free PVR movie ticket every year
- Get maximum 2,000 Reward points in a year
- On grocery and departmental stores can save 10%
- Bumper offers on dining, travel, and movie
- You can use your saving points on delight options
- Get Rs 500 movie voucher, vouchers as joining gift
- On every Rs 150 spent, you will get 8* Reward points
- You can get priority assistance
- Across all petrol pump in India, get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver
- You can get 8% to 2.5% railway surcharge waiver online or in the counter
- You can get Airport lounge access
- Free SMS alerts, you can feel safe and secure
- You can get fuel surcharge waiver
- Across all petrol pump in India, you can get 5% fuel surcharge waiver
- On round the year for movies and dining, get 10% cash back
- You can get 8% for fuel surcharge waiver
- Rs 600 maximum cash back including both dining and entertainment transaction
- On all other spends get 5*
- You can get 5% for fuel surcharge waiver
- 8% to 2.5% in railway surcharge waiver
NRI Royale Signature
- On spends outside India get 2* Rewards
- In railway surcharge waiver chance to save 1.8%
- If you spend Rs 200 within India, then you will get 1 Reward points
How Can You More Explore With Kotak Mahindra Product?
Kotak credit card offers you payment option, view own transaction report, and customer care service. For payment service, they can provide you online and offline both options. You can select as per your convenience and make payment before the due date. Before that, register yourself for any online facility. Visit the bank’s site, fill 16 digit credit number, name, address, and registered email ID. So that, they can share your online portal User ID and password in the mail ID.
When you are using online sites for payment, then it is easy to check monthly bank statement. The bank statement is a tracker of your product, where you can check expenses, spending habits, limit, and swipe report. If you want to save yourself from CIBIL defaulter list then every month after completed billing cycle, you can go through own record. If you need any changes in spending habits to control score, then implement it immediately.
You feel free to call on Kotak customer care number and take a prompt solution. You can have a number through the website. The executives are ready to support you anytime.