It doesn’t matter what age you are- unwanted body hair is a fact of life, which becomes annoying especially in the summer. You can’t imagine yourself at a popular resort with all the hair in a fabulous designer bikini. Keeping the body hairless in all the right places is not always smooth- all hair removal methods have potential issues such as nicks, bumps, ingrown hair and general discomfort.
Roll on waxing is clean, quick and easy to use and can be used in the vicinity of you home. Roll on wax warmer system is ideal for all hair types.
How to Use Dual Roll on Wax Warmer System
- Position the charging base on a stable surface and plug the mains power supply. Take the wax roller cartridge and remove the hygiene seal.
- Slide the wax cartridge into the heating unit and place into the charging base, slide another cartridge into other heating unit and place it well.
- The indicator panel will illuminate which indicates that the unit is heating the wax, after about 30 minutes the roller wax will be ready to use.
- Remove the heating unit from the charging base, first roll over the piece of paper to achieve an even flow of wax and then to the area to be waxed.
- Hold the unit at 45 degrees and roll the wax in the direction of the hair growth covering an area not larger than wax removal strip. Place the unit back into the charging unit to keep the wax at correct temperature. On the delicate areas such as bikini line and upper line apply wax in smaller patches.
- Firmly smooth down the paper strip over the wax area, hold the skin taut and pull off with quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- If you forget to put the heating unit back on the charger then the other one is already ready to use.
Roller wax is ideal for all hair types and areas including legs, forearms, underarms, upper lips, eyebrows and bikini line.
The same procedure is followed as in the soft wax just the difference is that in roller wax there is no need of wax warmer cup and spatulas and no burning of the skin due to hot wax.
Benefits of using Roll on Waxing System
The dual roll on wax warmer system will save time and money. It is quicker, cleaner and more effective way of waxing. The roller head deposits a pre measured layer on to the skin every time, it saves the time of going back and forth with a spatula and dipping into the wax container. It is more hygienic as the wax is not exposed to airborne dust, bacteria and hair.
Is Roll on Waxing Hygienic?
There is no cross contamination with roller heads and roll on waxing is completely safe and hygienic if proper sanitary measures are used. The roller head is to be sanitized after each use and also before using it on the more intimate area.
Roll on Waxing is Economical
No clean-up is required with roll on waxing and it takes about half the time than the regular pot waxing would.