It is a fact that everyone has a little amount of faith in psychic readings. Everyone wants to know about their future, so that they get time to get prepared for it mentally in advance. Psychic readings are not just about telling your future without any reasoning. Psychic readers do not tell you anything about your future without any logic.
Distinguish between Real and Fake Psychics
The word “psychic” originates from the Greek dictionary word ‘psychikos’. In English, it means “of the mind”. There are many psychic readers available, who claim to reveal your future accurately. Out of these many, you have to find a genuine one. These fraud psychics convince people with false promises and earn money.
First step is to find a reliable and ethical psychic reader. Next step is to possess two vital things to get useful results from your psychic reading – a healthy sense of logic and an open mind to understand them.
Each meeting you have with your psychic must be a give and take session. If you have to pay for the services, you might as well choose a reliable psychic reader. You would not want to pay for something that sounds too bizarre. You have to be smart and aware about certain things.
If the psychic asks you a lot of questions, and then gives you a reading by rephrasing the same information you provided then, your session is worthless. Conversation is a must because you must provide the clairvoyant enough information about the answers you desire, so that he/she is able to get solutions from your non-physical world and give you a proper reading.
To build a connection with the psychic trust factor is vital. A relationship gets created only, when both of you work together.
Divine Tools can be Misleading
There are many readers, who rely on “divine tools” for connecting with the astral zone. Tools like numbers, charts, palms, tea leaves, runes, crystal balls and more have their limits. Several professionals are experienced in variety of mediums.
You must understand the most common tools or methods used by the preferred psychic readers. There are weaknesses and strengths related to each divination tool. A highly able psychic can overcome the limitations of the tool, which is a portal between physical and spiritual world. It acts like a bridge and its structure cannot bear all the heavy traffic continuously. Therefore any psychic, who can tell you your reading without using any of these tools, is always the better option.
As mentioned earlier, you must carefully and smartly, choose the right psychic reader to get an in-depth and clear reading, which will leave you feeling optimistic and inspired. Unfortunately, there are lots of frauds or fake psychics, who manipulate desperate people and fool them.
Here are some of the major scams and frauds that you should look out for when you are getting yourself a psychic reading:-
- A psychic will tell you things about yourself, which you have not told them before. As customers, you may find this appealing but this provided basic information may have been attained from any social networking site. The reader may have made you wait with an excuse that he/she needs meditating for some time. Within that time the psychic must have withdrawn your basic information to impress you and build your trust. Remember, psychics are basically gifted readers. Just to confirm ask those questions, which is unknown to others or only the dear one, who has passed know. If they give the correct answer then, they are genuine.
- There are many psychics, who have vast convincing quality. They will manipulate you and tell you about some kind of black curse disturbing your life, so there is a need to perform a ceremony to get rid of it. They offer to do the ritual and charge you hugely. It is one of the most common scams that are experienced. A psychic cannot remove the negative energy from your life, he/she can only guide you to get rid of the negative energy.
- When you experience a crisis in some vital aspect of your life, an ethical psychic will recognize the options. Tell you about them as well as help you perceive the disadvantages and advantages of each choice. Encourage you to take the best decision. If a reader takes the decision for you than avoid that psychic.
- Some of these psychics use the fear factor of their customers to manipulate things. Everyone is scared and worried about their future, so they end up approaching a psychic for help. Scared customers are the easiest prey for fake ones. They scare the customers by threatening them about their safety. They use phrases like “if you leave now you will have bad luck for 10 days” “if you do not come back to me you will never overcome your problems” etc. people who are helpless and looking for a solution fall into the trap. They do whatever the psychic tells them just to be on the safer side. This way they spend a lot of money on their psychic reading fees.
- Some of these fraud readers make you believe that they have special powers and can manipulate the spirits. This is not true. A true psychic offers assistance and guidance to your issues. They never claim to solve your problems.
- A good psychic does not care about fame or ratings. If the psychic asks you to rate his/her readings, then it is a telltale sign of fraud. He is just doing it to attract more customers for earning more money.
It is not always necessary that you get good news from a psychic reading. A genuine psychic will just tell you the truth about your future, even if it’s not good. This does not mean he/she is not genuine. Do not consider a reader, who only gives out good and comforting news for your future. For more information, log on to the website thecircle.com.