Like other organs of our body, the skin is also made of several cells. The cells of the skin also need water to function properly like any other organ cells. Drinking an ample amount of water daily is very important to be in good health because it aids in digestion, circulation, absorption and even excretion.
If your skin does not get the sufficient amount of water, it will lead to lack of hydration and will turn your skin dry, tight and flaky. Dehydrated skin has very less resilience and is more prone to wrinkling.
As water is lost in large quantities every day from your body due to various physical activities and weather conditions, which you need to replace it somehow. But drinking less amount of water is not enough for the skin because the water will first reach all the other organs before it reaches the skin. So, it’s important to apply water to our skin and drink ample quantity of it so that it benefits your skin.
Below are some of the benefits of water to the skin:
- Water helps in maintaining the optimum skin moisture and plus delivers essential nutrients to the skin cells. It keeps your skin replenished and increases its elasticity. Thus it helps in delaying the appearance of signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Water can replace your expensive anti-ageing treatments. It keeps the skin well hydrated and glistening, thereby, enhancing the complexion. For soft and supple skin, drinking an adequate amount of water from an RO water purifier is more important than applying some creams.
- Drinking enough water from an RO water purifier combats skin disorders like psoriasis, wrinkles and eczema. It also increases the metabolic rate and improves the digestive system to flush out toxins from the body. In return, you get a healthy glowing skin.
- A relaxing bath with water helps to calm the nerves and reduces the stress-related damage to the skin. Soaking your entire body for 2 to 3 minutes in water very beneficial. But avoid long exposure of the skin to water. It can strip off the natural oils.
- Have a Cold-water bath to eliminate redness of the skin. It makes the skin better for makeup application. Coldwater tightens the pores and prevents them from getting clogged thus reducing the appearance of acne.
- Apply cold water to reduce under-eye inflammation it makes the surface under the eye cooler. Washing your eyes with cold water can also reduce eye puffiness. You also apply water-rich eye gels which you can use for a long-term solution.
- Do visit bathhouses to detoxify and tighten the skin. A steam-room session, followed by a cool water plunge will help tighten the skin and rejuvenate it.
Apart from the above, it is necessary to drink an ample quantity of water of at least eight glasses per day, which will help in keeping your skin hydrated. As water is lost in large quantities every day, due to weather conditions and physical activities it must be replaced. Therefore, it is important to drink an ample quantity of pure water from an RO water purifier.
Drinking pure water from a clean source like an RO water purifier is necessary in order to stay healthy. Therefore, if you do not have water purifier for home then do buy it today.